1) When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2) Let others know when they’ve invaded your territory.
3) Be Loyal. No matter what.
4) When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and listen … then nuzzle them gently. (metaphorically of course)
5) Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
6) When you’re happy, dance around and wag your tail so everyone knows it.
7) Delight in the simple joy of a long walk.
8) Run, romp and play daily.
9) Take naps and stretch before rising.
10) No matter how often you’re scolded … don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back out there and make friends.
Just some dog-food for thought!